Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snow day

The Isle of Man is gently lapped by the Gulf stream and enjoys mild winters. I was told this just before I moved here 20 years ago. So either the Gulf stream has moved or the Island has. The Arctic has arrived on the shores of Mannanan's Sacred Isle. The kids are all building snowmen and the grown-ups are all crashing cars. DON"T GO OUT said the Police but everyone does!

Right, let's get this sorted. If you don't have to drive, then don't!!!  Nuff said!

The social life has hit a block, but salvation in the guise of drinks around at my son's tonight has arrived.  Cath is wondering what to wear and I'm wondering whether to get drunk or not.

Roll on new Year's Eve when I can stop working for M&S and have a rest.

If anyone reads this please follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment